Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award


Tuesday, 12 February 2013


One Lovely Blog Award…3 Awesome Authors

 

Thanks to the talented children's book writer Casey Sean Harmon, I’ve been tricked, er I mean tagged as a recipient of One Lovely Blog Award. If you’d like to know more about this winsome and talented author, then head straight over to her website: http://writersoldier.blogspot.de/2013/02/evidently-i-have-one-lovely-blog.html and see what Casey has been up to!

Now, it is my duty as a recipient of this award to reveal seven random facts about myself, so on with the revelation:
#1. My husband and I am are the proud parents of two grown children, Lisa age 24 and Johnny
       age 22.
#2. I never thought that I would ever become an author. I am very excited to be one today.
#3. I love to play video games; especially the ones on facebook. Although since I became an author I
      don't have time to play anymore.
#4. I work at Trinity Hospital Twin City as a PBX operator and love my job.
#5. My husband and I had our 25th wedding anniversary last June 2012.
#6. My favorite hobby is bike riding.  I also love to crochet, knit, plastic canvas, and paint
      ceramics.
#7. I have been selected as a candidate to represent my  professional community in the
     2012 Edition of Covington Who's Who's 100 Industry Professionals.
Okay, the following victims authors who I’ve chosen to receive One Lovely Blog Award are:
Bruce Goldwell
Venessa Kimball 
Shannon L. Dearing
Congrats, to all authors! And thanks to everyone for stopping by and sharing my award with me! Salute!




No comments: